Are you entering into new contracts with OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers? Are you aware of the new network security requirements on the horizon and how they will affect your business?
Understanding the New Landscape of Cyber Risk
The reality of today’s global business environment is that no matter how diligent your IT department is or how careful your employees are, at some level you’ve probably been hacked. How your company responds will determine the level of impact.
This strategic session will assist senior level management and Board of Directors to understand the latest cyber risks and how to mitigate, respond and move forward after a breach. It will address how to develop a board-level cyber risk plan, determine responsibilities and the benefits of cyber insurance for incident response.
Other elements of the program will address:
- New network security requirements from customers (OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers)
- Preparing for EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that takes effect May 2018
- Cyber incident response/breach planning and required notification procedures
- Bob Sailer: Principal of Pacific Northwest Law Group
- Gregor Hodgson: Account Executive of Parker, Smith & Feek
- Brandon Gunter: Senior Manager, IT Auditing & Consulting Practice of Moss Adams
|Date:||Tuesday, April 26, 2018|
|Time:||8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.|
Parker, Smith & Feek
|Cost:||$50 for current paid PNAA Members
$75 for non-members
|To register:||Click here|