As a non-profit, volunteer organization, PNAA derives sustaining support through our membership. Our membership continues to expand as we grow as an organization and increase our deliverables.
Through our various events, opportunities, and affiliations, PNAA Members:
- Stay informed of industry market information
- Develop business relationships that can create new opportunities
- Are represented at government agency activities
- Network with other aerospace industry members
- Benchmark with premier aerospace members on key business issues
To accomodate our members' distinct needs and preferences, we offer several levels of membership. See below for the additional benefits involved in each of the various membership options.
2017 Membership Levels
Corporate Membership - ($750)
- Pacific Northwest (PNW) companies directly involved in the manufacturing, production, distribution or operation of aerospace parts, systems or components and/or providing services and support unique to the aerospace industry
- And meet criteria 1 & 2 or 1 & 3 of the following:
- Must have a physical presence within the PNW AND
- Must have 1 or greater full time employee (FTE equiv.) dedicated (at least 75%) to the aerospace industry, OR
- AS9100/AS9120/AS9110/AC7004 certified
Examples: OEMs, Tier I-IVs, Manufacturers, Processors, MROs, Structures, Engineering, Avionics, Testing, Software, Assembly, Data, Analytics, Staffing, Facilities, Information Services, Shared Services, etc.
Associate Membership - ($750)
- Pacific Northwest (PNW)* companies, organizations or support entities that sell services to aerospace companies or out-of-area aerospace companies, organizations or support entities
- And meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Must have a physical presence within the PNW OR
- Must have 1 or greater full time employee (FTE equiv.) dedicated (at least 75%) to the aerospace industry
Examples: Aerospace Service & Support Providers, Banks, Insurance, Hotels, Out-of-Area Aerospace Companies and Organizations, Out-of-Area Government entities, etc.
Individual Membership - ($250)
- Represents individual only
- Must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be physically located in PNW* region AND
- At least 75% of work must be devoted to aerospace
2017 PNAA Corporate Sponsorship
Silver: $5,000 / Titanium: $7,500 / Gold: $10,000 / Platinum: $20,000 / Diamond: $30,000
- Corporate Sponsors are our highest level of membership.
- PNAA now offers five levels of corporate sponsorship to meet your company's goals.
- Affiliate Members are paid members who benefit at the Corporate Level, but are offered a special package due to their status as non-profit organizations serving similar purposes.
- Reciprocal Members are also Affiliate Members with similar purposes to PNAA.
- Click here for a list of Reciprocal Members
A Note About "Participants":
Participants are individuals and companies who attend some of our events, and are on our mailing list to be alerted of upcoming events and opportunities. Participants are not Members, and do not receive discounts or other benefits at our events.