PNAA Inspire Award Winner: Steve Kidd
Join your colleagues for a Breakfast Showcase
Wed., November 2, 2016 • 7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
at Go Engineer #C, 901 Algona Way, Algona, WA
Steve Kidd and his company, CIMtech, have led our region in the implementation of:
• Additive manufacturing for end use parts in aerospace and tooling applications
• Advanced manufacturing including aerospace 5 axis machining and robotics for manufacturing
• 3-D reverse engineering, laser scanning complex structures, many in aerospace
• Building a global searchable database for aerospace suppliers to locate and communicate within the community
His work has lightened the load of vehicles bound for space, created a global database for the aerospace supply chain, produced prototypes and parts for companies around the world, and improved the lives of burn victims and children with physical challenges.
Join PNAA to hear Steve’s incredible story of achievement and see first-hand why he received PNAA’s Inspire Award. From 30 years in aerospace machining and manufacturing to STEM leader, First Robotics champion and passionate advocate for the next generation of aerospace workers, Steve has been an inspiration to the industry and has changed lives in the process.
- A Brief History of Steve’s Accomplishments
- 30 years in machining and advanced manufacturing
- First Robotics, STEM and Harborview Burn Unit
- 3-D printing examples shown during meeting
- Steve’s Passion for the Next Generation of Aerospace Workers
- What YOU can do to ensure aerospace talent for years to come
|Date:||Wednesday, November 2, 2016|
|Time:||7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.|
|Location:||Go Engineer Building #C
901 Algonal Blvd, Algona, WA
|Cost:||$50 for current paid PNAA Members
$75 for non-members
|To register:||Click here
Space is limited to the first 32 registrants
Registration closes Tuesday, Nov. 1, 2016
CIMtech, Inc. was founded in 1986 as a technology company supporting Processing and Engineering focused on Aerospace and Advanced manufacturing. CIMtech has developed engineering for aerospace part manufacturing to reduce cost overall, yet maintaining the highest efficiency to produce components. Blending in most complex 5 axis milling machines to 9 axis robots, CIMtech has implemented protocols to aid many companies’ production rates over the last 30 years. CIMtech has been an early adopter of 3D printing. In 2004, it engaged with Stratasys and installed technology all over the Pacific Northwest.
Thank You Promotional Partners:
PNAA would like to thank its promotional partners: British American Business Council, Economic Alliance Snohomish County, French American Chamber of Commerce, Trade Development Alliance of Greater Seattle, Washington State Department of Commerce,