PNAA 1st Annual Aerospace Technical Conference
Tuesday July 13, 2021 - In Person $125 for Members, $165 for Non-members. Click here if you are interested in sponsoring the event.
PNAA is pleased to announce our first-ever Aerospace Technical Conference. As aerospace begins to rebound, we have created this one-day in-person conference to dive deeply into the technical aspects of aerospace manufacturing and the upcoming technologies that can transform your production system to meet the needs and demands of the future, keeping you relevant and competitive. You will receive in-depth education on topics spanning from aspects of materials, how to change processes and culture to improve operational efficiencies, the other topics below and more.
Session Topics will include:
- Metallurgy Deep-dive and Coatings
- How Automation Improves Your Bottom Line
- Machine Setup, Servicing and Optimization
- The Benefits of Quality, QMS and Certifications
- How to be a partner in Design for Manufacturability
- Habits of Highly Effective Shops
- Culture and Systems to Achieve Predictable Repeatability
- Innovations in Machining Centers and Advanced Manufacturing Equipment
- Manufacturing Support for Future Clean Energy Aerospace
You’ll be able to meet industry experts at their Exhibit Booths and see the latest in manufacturing technology. We will also serve breakfast and lunch and have networking times to meet industry peers.
Who Should Attend this Event?
This event is designed for employees new to the aerospace manufacturing industry, machine operators, shop/production management, programmers, engineers or those interested in in-depth knowledge on manufacturing equipment, production efficiencies or shop layout and flow.
|Event Date||Tuesday, July 13, 2021 8:00 am PST|
|Event End Date||Tuesday, July 13, 2021 5:00 pm PST|
|Cut off date||Monday, July 12, 2021 12:00 pm PST|
|Cost||$125 PNAA Members / $165 Non-Members|
|Location||DoubleTree Suites - Tukwila|