Free Webinar / May 30th / 3:30 - 4:30 p.m.
Since 2015, PNAA has hosted a Workforce Development Session as part of their annual Conference where we combine panels on important workforce issues with exhibitors from academic and training institutions. The session provides a valuable opportunity for aerospace companies and training organizations to network and obtain important updates on employment outlook and workforce development initiatives from experts around the state.
This year, PNAA is expanding its support of workforce development in Washington State by connecting Human Resource personnel with information and resources that generate skilled employees. On Tuesday, May 30th we are offering a webinar titled: Elevating our Aerospace Advantage: Aligning public and private workforce efforts to maximize aerospace’s future in the region
A panel of experts from various aerospace sectors will discuss:
• Regional workforce trends
• Workforce development success stories
• A state view on how government evaluates and allocates resources
Our panel of experts includes:
Dan Johnson, HR Director, Fatigue Technology - A PCC Company and Vice Chair Industry and Employment Committee, Seattle King County Workforce Development Council
• Dr. Anneliese Vance-Sherman: Regional Labor Economist, Employment Security Department
• Dr. Kristina Hayek: U.S. Instructional Design Manager, Hexcel Corporation
• John Thornquist: Director, Office of Aerospace, Governor’s Aerospace Sector Lead, WA Department of Commerce